Friday 8 May 2015

new website!



seeing as my new website has a link to my blog (which i last updated in december last year), i thought it was probably best that i write a new post!

if you looked at my website recently, you would have noticed that the shop had gone and there were just links to the shops I sell through. I removed the shop function before Christmas because it was getting harder to keep on top of stock levels with Not on the High Street, Etsy, and various craft fairs.
and I decided that I probably didn't need another shop really, as they do it so well already!

but of course I still wanted a website that is pretty and functional, and to serve as a hub for all my web prescences, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and here on Blogger.

after a few not so gentle hints to Mr Buttonit, he has come up with the goods, i hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment