Wednesday 16 February 2011

Warkton Village Craft Market

Last saturday was finally the day for the first warkton village craft market of the year....
I was SO excited!
I havent mentioned it very much to my online customers, but people who know me, 
don't stop hearing about it! lol!

Its a handmade only craft market that myself and my fellow crafter friend Deanne started,
after trekking to so many craft fairs, only to be setting up next to someone who buys their stuff in, and is selling for a lot cheaper than you could make things for!

We aim to generate a good buzz about handmade,
and a generally lovely atmosphere for stall holders to have an outlet, 
and for customers to be able to talk to the artists and craftspeople... 

we were very pleased with how it went on Saturday :)






It was a gorgeous bright sunny day, much nicer than the last one we did in December last year!
and a LOT busier!  Lets just say, we learned a LOT last year!!

i loved getting all of my buttony goodies set up and looking nice & bright
with all of my new white baskets and my new earring board
(looking a bit like a deckchair!)
i had some great comments from lovely happy customers :)



thank you to everyone who came along on saturday,
the next one is 19th march, 

we hope to see you there! 
lots of love & buttons,
michelle xxx

1 comment: