Wednesday 9 February 2011

website update!

button it heights have been very quiet of late...
but dont think that means i've been slacking!

i have been squirrelling away lots of new makes ready to upload to my new website!
which i'm taking my time in designing, these things can't be rushed
(i'd love to, but the computer won't let me!!)


 
my IT department (my lovely fiance Kev!)
found out about a new FREE (!) shopping cart system called Tomato Cart
which is AMAZING! and it's my favourite word - free!

but...as all things web, it is taking time to upload my new makes,
and i want to make sure it's fully stocked ready for my fans to peruse...

 
it should hopefully be up and running by the end of the month...
(fingers crossed!)

oh and p.s. keep a look out for a discount code in my blog coming soon!

in the meantime, i am still selling through my not on the high street page...
and today is the last day to get your valentines cards & pressies in time!

i am donating 10% of all my pre-Valentines orders, to the British Heart Foundation
to help fund their new amazing ground-breaking healing hearts research

much love shell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment