Tuesday 25 January 2011

flower power

i was approached at a craft fair last october by a shop in Oakham, Leics called Baubles & Bangles

they loved my chunky flower brooches and asked if they could order a load at trade prices!!
i was made up! but then realised it would take me ages to make them all!
and when you're making the same thing over and over again, it stops being so much fun!



well i managed to make 2 of each colour before Christmas, and now i've just finished another 3 of each ... :)
they look so fab, i want to make some more right now for my craft fair stock, but might give my crocheting hand a break for a while!!

i only just remembered before posting them, to take some photos, to use on my website, and my not on the high street shop.



i am about to make these same flowers into hair slides, and stretchy hairbands, ready for everyone to get a bit of flower power this spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment